In case you are interested on more events from the community, you can register below (next major event in Autumn ’23)
If you are new in Wardley Mapping, visit this page for resources to help you.
|June 29th||Thursday 16:00 to 17.00 CET|
Invisible design decisions at platform level that enable businesses to thrive by Pablo Bermejo.
Celebrated (recorded video coming soon)
|July 20th||Live session: strategic rehearsal with Wardley Maps by Chris Butler. (Recorded session).|
|July 20th||Launch of “Strategy Tactics. Clarity in a box“|
A system of frameworks, prompts and exercises that help you understand what is going on, and what to do about it.
By David Holl and Ben Mosior.
|October 6th||Friday 9:30 to 11:30 CET|
2º Taller para RRHH sobre IA (para personas que trabajan en Recursos Humanos) información.
Joaquín Peña Fernández
Recorded sessions of May 19th 2023 event
|13:00||Opening Event (Recorded session)|
Wardley Maps for Business starts with a key note with Simon Wardley (Twitter ) and David Anderson (Twitter ); moderated by Joaquín.
|14:00||– Strategy for Self by Philippe Guenet. Link to a template used during the session (recorded session).|
– Understanding and unlocking inertia in a Fintech company by Aleix Morgadas (recorded session).
– Lessons learned after 6 years Consulting with #WardleyMaps by Holger Gelhausen (recorded session).
|15:00||– Live session: Understanding and unlocking inertia in a public bids by Stephan Sutter.|
– Leadership by Erik Schön (Recorded session , presentation).
– Strategy and Flow by Johan Persson (recorded session).
– Competitive analysis, track evolution and gameplays in a competitive landscape by Joaquín Peña Fernández
|16:00||– Ideal Present Wardley Mapping by Ben Mosior.|
– Externalities by Jakob Jochmann.
– Live Mapping workshop – The State of Agile by Philippe Guenet.
|17:00||– How the new generation of AI solutions is going to impact the trust on our business by Manish Andankar (Recorded session).|
– Live session: strategic rehearsal with Wardley Maps by Chris Butler ( Some Slides to understand better the Recorded session (the recording started late)).
– Maps: a better way to organize by Steve Purkis.
Registration form (for future events)
Ask your questions
During the Wardley Maps for Business event, we are organizing specific sessions for answering these questions related to Wardley Maps.
If you already has registered to the event and you now want to ask a question, you can do it using this form.