We are all Wardley Mapping Learners and we are happy you are willing you to learn too.
We are here for the business conversation, take the basis and join us.
Let’s start easy
Ben Mosior’s 90 seconds video is awsome:
This is a series of four videos recorded by Simon Wardley for AWS Public sector:
- Part 1: How and why to map your business.
- Part 2: How to spot patterns.
- Part 3: How to anticipate change | AWS Public Sector.
- Part 4: How to use doctrine and gameplay.
¡Soy nuevo en los Mapas de Wardley!
No es ningún problema, te animamos a que veas estos dos vídeos que forman parte del curso en Español de Mapas de Wardley:
- Qué son los Mapas de Wardley y cuáles son sus componentes: video (11:23).
- Cómo leer un Mapa de Wardley: video (12:01).
Wardley Maps Community Hub
On this Github space you will find many things: books, blogs, videos, conferences, maps, examples, courses, communities…
There’s a Slack space too, you can join Map Camp on Slack here.
What is the origin of everything?
The answer is everything started with this excellent book: Wardley maps – Topographical intelligence in business. All is there… well, probably not 100% but it’s enough to star.
Crossing the river by feeling the stones
How Situational Awareness Can Put Your Business on the Map
Another video, this time 5:50
Register to the event here
In case you still have not done it, you can register with this form: